SABCO is pleased to offer the Brew-Magic XL, 1.5 barrel RIMS system!
Since 1990 brewers world-wide have enjoyed the extreme reliability and repeatability of the Brew-Magic V350MS System. With over 3500 of these units in the hands of advanced brewers, pubs, micros, food science universities, and major brewer laboratories, many have asked for the next largest size for their tasting room or small pub.
The XL has amazingly exceeded the technical ability of the original system. Not an easy accomplishment! After all, it took 5 years of prototyping by brewing scientists. Brew-Magic V350MS however, remains our flagship system and has single handedly opened more pubs and micros than any other brewing system. We’re confident that both the 2X and XL models will go onto glory just like their little brother V350.
The Brew-Magic XL is designed for commercial start-up pub and/or pilot use. Simply said, this is not intended for home-brew usage, however any HB club or organization would find this to be the ultimate future brew-house.
Brew-Magic XL RIMS Brewing System by SABCO
- SABCO Brew-Magic® RIMS technology. Full pro-level sanitary construction.
- Single tier, 3 kettles, 304SS, ( HLT, Mash (with grain-dump trunnion), Boil )
- System Size: 106″L, 31″W, 56″H, Stainless, commercial use, heavy framing on 6x adjustable height casters. (2x locking)
- System Weight: 577 lbs. Controller Console Weight: 36 lbs.
- Kettle Capacity: 52.3 US Gal. (198 Liter) (1.69 Bbl), ( 59 US Gal. can be ordered upon request )
- Kettle Size: 23.5″ inside diameter, 27.6″ tall with 3 layer heat dispersion bottom.
- Kettles have SS removable lids, easy carry handles and laser etched volume (Gal/Liter) graduations.
- Mobile Controller Console: Size: 26″D Tripod, 44.5″H with lockable casters
- Controller type: Unitronics, HD, 7″, 16:9 Ratio LCD Touchscreen with amazing features:
> 800 x 480 resolution screen, 16-bit color spectrum, and a white LED backlight> Brewing prompts are audible with the PLC’s built in speakers and buzzer> Session summary, Mash and HLT set points, can be sent to your email with built in email functionality.> Use your tablet, computer, or phone to control your PLC with a VNC viewer!
- Pump Motors: 2x. Magnetic drive, centrifugal, sanitary SS design. FDA compliant, UL components.
- Power Requirements: 240V, 30A. Plug type is 30 Amp, 250v, L6-30P twist-lock.
- Heating Capability:
> HLT, immersion type. Fully touch screen controllable via RTD sensor> Independent fuel gas (NG or LP) jet-burner for each kettle. Adjustable flow rate valves
> SABCO exclusive RIMS, (recirculating) electronic heat exchanger precisely tunes and maintains Mash kettle to within 1/2 deg. F of programmed target temperature without the use of fuel gas.
- Class A, RTD sensors for each kettle. Touch screen monitoring
- Full CIP cleaning following easy Mash dump and Boil hose-out.
- Complete brewer control for several functions:
- Full system easy pump priming
- HLT delivery of liquid to either top or bottom of Mash
- SABCO’s exclusive MagicSoft programming (Patent Pending), keeps recipe data in full view at all times. Monitor all functions by touch screen or remotely via your mobile device.
- Write, Name, Re-Name and save recipe files for future use with full control.
- Simultaneous tracking of multiple batches. Boil while you mash a 2nd batch. Hop addition timing, along with mash step monitoring can all be accomplished at the same time.
- Kettle temperatures are RTD monitored via touch-screen.
- No aeration (HSA), caramelization, or heat layering effects with Brew-Magic RIMS technology
- Controlled sparge distribution along with the most concentrated wort retrieval to boil kettle. Efficiency levels are consistently the best in the industry.
- Desirable step mashes are easily accomplished with countdown clock timing and auto-temperature tuning within 1/2 Deg. F.
- Fully adjustable whirlpool
- Easy Mash kettle grain removal with SABCO’s built-in tip and dump design
The XL System is in full production at this time and it’s a busy season! We suggest that you allow us to schedule your order as soon as possible. Call SABCO at : 419-531-5347 for further details.
Shipping Policy: Brew-Magic XL is shipped via common carrier on a customized pallet and requires the use of a fork lift for unloading at your facility. Note that we shall seek the best freight opportunities, then contact you first to obtain your authorization prior to processing your order. SABCO ships around the world and our shipping rates are very good. We shall work with you to determine the most convenient yet least expensive method of transportation.